Ready to get your hands dirty?
Join us to help build a pollinator and people paradise!
We host weekly volunteer workdays for the public with the opportunity to contribute in a variety of ways such as cleaning up debris, planting native wildflowers, and removing unwanted vegetation.
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- 4pm to 6pm – Spring/Fall (Sept-May)
- 7pm to 9pm – Summer (June-Aug)
- The Central Park Community Garden is located at NW 31st St. and N. Shartel Ave. in Oklahoma City.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bottle for water. We will have a water filling station.
- Gloves. Gardening or leather work gloves work great. If you do not have any, no worries…we have some you can borrow.
- Closed toe shoes