Ready to get your hands dirty?
Join us to help build a pollinator and people paradise!
We host volunteer work days open to the public – all ages are welcome! We have a variety of ways to participate such as cleaning up debris, trail maintenance and removing unwanted vegetation.
- Saturday, September 17, 9am – 11am
- Saturday, September 24, 9am – 11am
- Saturday, October 22, 9am – 11am
- Saturday, October 29, 9am – 11am
PLEASE NOTE: We will not host work days on holidays and when there is inclement weather such as rain, snow, ice storms, etc.
- The Central Park Community Garden is located at NW 31st St. and N. Shartel Ave. in Oklahoma City.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bottle for water. We will have a water filling station.
- Gloves. Gardening or leather work gloves work great. If you do not have any, no worries…we have some you can borrow.
- Closed toe shoes